Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday is the ten websites I love that aren’t related to books. I guess some of these are kind of cheating because I mostly use them for bookrelated things like twitter and youtube. But they weren’t made to be used for books, so I thought I might as well include them.
- Facebook – obviously haha, I think this will be on most people’s list.
- Twitter – I mostly use twitter to read updates about upcoming books and have contact with other book bloggers.
- Youtube – I love to watch booktube videos on there. My favorite booktubers to watch at the moment are Hails Hearts NYC, abookutopia, Tilly andherbooks, A Clockwork Reader, and chelseadolling reads
- Netflix – this is probably also on everyone’s list.
- Pintrest – I don’t use this a lot, but I love to cook and when I’m looking for a new fun recipe to try I’ll look something up on pintrest.
- Bol.com – this is kind of like the Dutch version of amazon.
- World of Wanderlust – I love this blog, I am a huge travel fanatic and I just love watching Brooke’s video’s on youtube and reading her blog posts on her blog.
- Wat een Studentje S’Avonds Eet – This is a Dutch food blog that I love to visit. Leonie always has cheep and tasty recipes on her blog that are perfect for students who are looking for some good meals on a budget.
- Sky radio – I listen to a lot of music when I’m doing stuff at home, reading or doing my homework. This is my favorite Dutch radio station.
- Aspyn Ovard – I absolutely love her video’s on youtube and occasionaly I will read some posts on her blog as well.